To provide my clients with the best experience, and not spread myself too thin, I only take 15-18 weddings per year. This number can change based on how many weddings I am traveling out of state/country for. This number allows me to focus on building relationships with my couples and it gives me the freedom to spend more time with my people.
I am based out of Fort Worth, Texas! I do travel for weddings a few times a year. I would love to increase my travel, as it has always shaped my love for storytelling. Experiencing different places and cultures is a sweet gift. For humanitarian work, I would love to help tell your story wherever in the world your work is based. I have traveled to Haiti, the Dominican Republic, and Panama for work in the past.
Yes! Having a second shooter means having two perspectives on every moment. I only bring people I fully trust and believe in!
This number varies, depending on the package you decide to go with, BUT I will always deliver plenty of images of everything I capture. I do not give a cutoff number because this limits creativity and excitement. If I capture 800 great images, you will receive 800 images. These are your memories, with your people, on your day… I will give you more than enough images (trust me) to remember it all.
This all depends on how much I shoot, how busy I am, and my travel schedule. Typically, it’s three weeks for a session and six to eight weeks for a wedding. This gives me plenty of time to perfect every image in your gallery, but don’t worry, you’ll get sneak peeks within 48 hours. I have recently added an “expedited editing” option to my wedding packages. This means you’ll get your gallery back in two to three weeks. Why wait, right?? ;)
No. Editing is part of the process. When you hire a photographer, you hire them because you are drawn to their style. While their style is how they shoot, it is also how they edit. I promise to never leave out any photos you want/need. I’ll never withhold memories from you. If you feel I have missed delivering an image, just ask!
To secure your spot on my calendar, I require a 30% retainer. The remaining 70% is due a month in advance for weddings, and two weeks in advance for sessions. You have the option to split the payments (up to three payments), if you’d like to make it more manageable. Just ask. I’m happy to help in this way!
The retainer fee is legally non-refundable. If you are looking to move the date, you will need to put down a new retainer to secure the new date.
I always say to embrace the weather, as it can result in some very unique photos and it can tell the story of your day in a fun way. If it is too harsh, we will work around it on your wedding day or look at rescheduling your session.
Yes! Photography related or not, I will do my best to help with anything along the way. I will work with you, or your planner, to create a timeline that helps the day run smoothly while giving us plenty of time for all your photos. If you need recommendations, timeline help, or anything else, just ask!
If I am required to fly to a wedding, travel costs will vary. I don’t set specific travel fees because so many things play into those fees. I ask that you pay for the minimum, which is flight, transportation, and stay, and I will cover the rest. I am super chill when it comes to travel, and I am always open to staying with you, your family, or sharing an airbnb with the wedding party. I’ve done it before and it’s always great! I am also willing to get picked up and dropped off at the airports instead of you paying for a rental car. Whatever I can do to save you money! I will always confirm logistics and prices with you before booking anything to ensure there are no surprises. Once travel is booked, the payment is due within two weeks of receiving the invoice. To estimate the cost of travel, check the average cost of hotels/airbnbs in your area, the average roundtrip flights from DFW or Lovefield, and add $50 per day for rental cars.
I do not.